- Assisting sufferers of Vascular Dementia and Alzheimer's to communicate with their world around them as well as guiding and supporting others to understand the importance of sharing the Sufferer's world and not the world they have known when their Dear one was younger or healthier.
- Solving Canine problems of varying sorts
- Helping others with various health issues through Specific Dietary change and making them realise that we are what we eat and drink!
- Helping others to raise their confidence level when they had been at rock bottom
- Encouraging others to stand their ground when their life turned pear shaped
- Equine behavioural issues
- Helping to move sheep and cattle - the friendly way!
- Caring for our own stock including the young ones who have appeared this springtime which includes lambs, goslings hatched by their mothers and ducklings hatched out of an incubator.
- Training our own pup to NOT chase our feathery friends and their off spring.
Although this black and white hound can be a bit mischevious with our feathery friends he was introduced to being a therapy dog - and he was absolutely fantastic. .. . photo to follow.
- Avidly supporting our Elephants of tomorrow LINK to some of the pages we support . . please do join us, for without us in just a few years time we will have no elephants left, and why? Because of one simple thing - Human greed!
- Avidly supporting and guiding others on a Public media platform as well as on a day to day basis on how to cope with the various stages of Dementia and Alzheimer's.
Variety is the spice of life they say, and it's certainly not something we are short of here! infact we wish we could have 48 hours a day instead of 24!
Have a good week folks and thank you for joining us.